Sunday 13 November 2011

Juan Roman Riquelme Biography & Photos 2011

Pin It

Juan Roman Riquelme Biography – Introduction - The first time I saw Riquelme play, was at the 1997 World U-20 Youth Championship, where everyone talked about him as a future star in Argentinean and international soccer. I must admit, what I saw there didn't impress me one bit. Riquelme showed off some quality technique, but he also seemed lazy and heavy on his feet and with the fast pace of today's soccer, I didn't give him too many chances to becoming a great soccer player in the future.
Fortunately for everyone, I was wrong and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Riquelme turned out to become one of today's most impressive players and although he kept his above-mentioned apparent "laziness" on the pitch, he's a brilliant player that can and will win a match. Let's take a look at how the Argentinean progressed as a soccer player in this Juan Roman Riquelme biography.

 Juan Roman Riquelme
 Juan Roman Riquelme
 Juan Roman Riquelme
 Juan Roman Riquelme
 Juan Roman Riquelme
Juan Roman Riquelme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...